Tuesday, September 4, 2007




You said: "I wanna to die for you"
You cry and I'm repeating all the stories again.
You're standing there for so long,
And it's so hard, that I finally found,
it's heaven in your eyes.Innocence?
Why? Why we survive?
It's you, and you three million ways to make noise (to make me smile�)
You really don't know, you really don�t see,
you really got a light I'll find you
Because you are a nice and sweet boy and,
I wrote this song just for yourself.
And you have a nice and sweet girl.
You are a nice and sweet boy,
I wrote this song just for yourself
Just say you can lie,
dissolving all the truth of your love
But you can't say no, you try to,
and I try to be around you
Substitute your only trouble by
a bottle full of water just to prove this love about you
I someone ever found her,
put a sign inside you:
There's only one love.
It's only one love,
and it's only your love."
Depois envio ums fotos minhas e um texto meu
Por agora quero que saibas que sim!!!
Francisco Brandão, Portugal





No comments: